A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential, Ultimately, you will be making our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Work Location – Bangalore
- Required experience – 2-4 years
- No. of positions – 1
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Creating personas though user research and data.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems ( e. g. usability and findability).
- Create elegant UI designs and high fidelity prototypes.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Proven experience as a UX designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in Design software ( e. g. Figma, XD or sketch).
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management and product management skills.
- Knowledge of front end development in Web, Android and/or iOS is a plus
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you've been working on in the past. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you've been up to and we will do the same!