We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Experience: 2-4 years
- No. of positions: 1
- Location: Bengaluru
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating PSDs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you've been working on in the past. Tell us what APIs you love. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you've been up to and we will do the same! We are willing to add people to #Neetablefamily. Feel free to reach us for any questions.